GARY HOLLIS firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday | 7:00am - 12:00pm
- Actor and Radio personality Gary Hollis brings you the world’s most beautiful music just the way you remember it. Gary was a host on K-Mozart for almost 17 years and is happy to be back. “I grew up with this music, I love this music and LA loves this music. I am fortunate enough to share it now with you.”
NICK TYLER email@example.com
Monday - Friday | 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- From a career spanning over 40 years in broadcasting and joining the staff of KKGO-FM 105.1 (Jazz) in 1983, Nick Tyler has had the opportunity to experience many facets of the world of radio.
Now his return to KMozart re-kindles his fondness for timeless music fostered over
a period of 16 years when he switched from Jazz to Classical radio in 1989.
While his love of jazz remains firm, Nick says, “I’m very happy to be back on the air on
KMozart playing some of the greatest music ever written.”
JOHN SANTANA firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday | 5:00pm - 12:00am
- John Santana got his start in radio as a teenager. In 1975, as a music major at Cal State, Fullerton, John was hired as a part-time classical announcer. After completing his Master’s degree in Composition and Music Theory in 1981, John became KFAC’s morning host. He was Program Director for the California Classical Network, which included KKGO, KKHI, and X-Bach. His training as a musician and composer have put John in demand as a pre-concert speaker for prestigious organizations across the country.
TUNED IN email@example.com
Sunday | 5:30am - 6:00am
- Every Sunday morning at 5:30, join Mike Johnson as he presents a variety of topics of interest to all Southern Californians. The guests on Tuned In will represent a wide spectrum of subjects. If you have a non profit organization that would like to participate in the show contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday | 7:30am - 8:00am
- Marie Hulett has been working with animals (wild and domestic) for over 30 years. Her resume includes a professional background in veterinary medicine, veterinary public health, inhumane investigations, humane education, wildlife management, and animal advocacy. Marie directed and edited the award-winning Pet Place TV Show and has been part of the Pet Place family since 1990. Marie is also an Emmy Award winning documentary producer, and since 1994, a popular Orange County Register newspaper columnist where she answers readers' questions about…you guessed it…animals! The Pet Place radio show covers all topics relating to animals, from fun to educational, silly to serious—and reminds everyone of the importance of responsible pet ownership as a means to end the needless deaths of millions of pets each year.